2012 Keynotes Announced
Can you imagine gaining exclusive access to some of the greatest business thinkers and social commentators of our time – for free? Look no further than ASI’s 2012 lineup of keynote speakers.
We spent months surveying the industry and researching new programs to offer next year, and I have every confidence this unprecedented lineup will score, especially since it’s a unique balance of education, motivation, information and debate.
The ASI team that plans our shows has really put together an incredibly powerful set of keynotes, activities and entertainment at shows in Orlando, Dallas, San Diego, New York and Chicago. Dan O’Halloran, our executive VP of distributor services, tells me several Top 40 distributors have already committed to bringing 700+ salespeople to ASI Orlando alone. Expect full details soon.
The list of scheduled programs includes:
- Bill O’Reilly and James Carville: The Fox News journalist and well-known political commentator will square off in an electrifying “No Spin Zone” debate on the nation’s most important issues at ASI Orlando on Wednesday, January 18. Plan to ask this powerhouse team questions on current issues plaguing the country – just days before the 2012 Iowa caucuses. (Co-sponsored by Pepco Poms, asi/77280, and Showdown Displays, asi/87188). ASI members, please register now for free.
- Twitter co-founder Biz Stone will share how his vision of expansive, real-time information networking turned Twitter into one of the most influential social media outlets in the world and how using this New Landscape for Communicating and Doing Business will take your business to new levels. Join him at ASI Dallas on Friday, February 3. ASI members, please register now for free.
- Michael J. Fox, Emmy-winning actor and Parkinson’s disease activist, will talk about overcoming life-threatening obstacles and how to become a happier and more satisfied person, during Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist, on Wednesday, April 4, at ASI San Diego. ASI members, please register now for free.
- Facebook’s Randi Zuckerberg, named one of the top “Digital Power Players,” will give us the inside scoop on How the Web Is Changing the Way We Live, Vote, Organize and Work, during a free program on Thursday, May 10, at ASI New York. ASI members, please register now for free.
- Tony Robbins, the world’s leading authority on leadership and negotiation, will keep everyone on top of their game during an all-day sales boot camp at ASI Chicago on Tuesday, July 17. (Co-sponsored by Fields Mfg., asi/54100, and Showdown Displays, asi/87188). ASI members, please register now for free. (People typically pay $500 or more for a Tony Robbins seminar.)
In addition to education and inspiration, The ASI Shows feature world-class entertainment for ASI members:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom welcomes ASI for a private party during ASI Orlando on Tuesday, January 17. Featuring exclusive access to amazing rides, Disney characters, games, restaurants and fun music, ASI supplier and distributor members will experience Disney like never before. ASI distributor/decorator members, order your free ticket today. ($120 value).
- The House of Blues will be the host to the 2012 ASI Dallas Gala Celebration on Thursday, February 2. From a showcase of amazing memorabilia and unique pieces of art to live music, a great dinner buffet and open bar, this evening of fun is sure to be a crowd pleaser. ASI distributor/decorator members, order your free ticket today. ($100 value).
- Belo Nightclub is home to the 2012 ASI San Diego Gala Celebration taking place Tuesday, April 3. Featuring an ultra-chic atmosphere, this San Diego hot spot will roll out the red carpet for a glamorous night of dancing, networking, eating and relaxation. ASI distributor/decorator members, order your free ticket today. ($120 value).
- Cipriani 42nd Street in the heart of Manhattan will be the location of the prestigious 2012 Counselor Awards on Wednesday, May 9, during ASI New York. (The Counselor Awards is an invitation-only event.)
Online registration is now open for the five 2012 ASI Shows, including Orlando (Jan. 16-18), Dallas (Feb. 1-3), San Diego (April 2-4), New York (May 8-10) and Chicago (July 17-19). Visit www.asishow.com for complete details on The ASI Show and to make your hotel reservations. Discounted hotel rates are available through the official ASI Show housing bureau, Travel Planners.
Each ASI Show features a three-day schedule, with a full day of ASI Education and two exhibit days. ASI distributor and decorator members receive free admission and qualify for a free hotel room. Call 877-ASI-SHOW with any questions.
To learn more about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Karen DiTomasso, VP of sales, at email@example.com.
Let me know what you think of our line-up – and if you have any suggestions or comments post a comment or e-mail me here. I’m also on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.