PowerPoint of Ad Specialties Study (With Video) for Your Use
Readers have been asking me for a presentation with the results of the advertising specialties effectiveness study from ASI that they can use for training their sales staff.
The PowerPoint presentation that introduced the study at the ASI Power Summit is now available online, and it includes 12 videos of objections you may receive from end-buyers and how to overcome them.
Here's what to do:
- Click here. If a box opens asking you to either open, save, or cancel, select open to view it immediately.
- Use your keyboard's right-arrow key to advance the slides, and when you get to the pages that have videos, wait a few seconds and then they'll play automatically.
- If the videos don't play, click here for a second version, which includes links to the videos themselves that you can click on. Select save to download it, and then open it from your desktop. If you have problems, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the presentation.
Key findings from the study include:
- 84% of people remember advertisers on products they receive.
- 42% of respondents had a more favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item.
- Nearly one quarter, or 24%, said they are more likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
You can download a PDF copy of the study at asicentral.com/study (reproduce it anywhere, but credit Advertising Specialty Institute as the source). An exclusive ASI Education webinar is also available anytime online by clicking here, and at ASI Show in Orlando we'll be providing more results of the study to sales reps who register for the exclusive Million-Dollar Sales Summit.
Also, click here for the press release announcing the results of the study, and I encourage you to forward it to your local press, customers and prospects.
Tell me what you think anytime - post a comment now on the blog or email me at email@example.com.