TREVOSE, PA - February 10, 2011 - All’s fair in love and promotional products, as the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) today released its annual top 10 list of hottest Valentine’s Day business gifts and romantic giveways.
A search for romantic giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are in hot pursuit of everything from chocolate lip balm and thigh-high socks to custom-made bobbleheads. For a YouTube video featuring a demo of some of the products, click here. For photos and info, click here.
“Marketers trying to sex up a ho-hum promotion need look no further than our top 10 list to find products that will make anyone go ‘whoo-hoo’ all year long,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “Sex always sells, whether it’s spread by a tasty lip balm or flashed on a necklace shouting ‘sexy.’ ”
Top 10 sexiest Valentine’s Day products:
- Chocolate Lip Balm from Custom HBC (asi/47934). Flavored SPF-15 lip balm has hempseed oil, beeswax and other natural oils for smooth application. Great for any party promotion.
- Little Black Book of Sex Secrets from Peter Pauper Press Inc. (asi/77802). The 160-page book by Dee Flower offers naughty tips and celebrity sex.
- Edible Bubble Bath from Z Marketing Group (asi/98900). Makes for a fun, romantic intimacy kit and is perfect for giveaways.
- Thigh-High Socks from American Apparel (asi/35297). Triple-striped, soft-knit and 26" long.
- Feathered Bikini Top from Beistle (asi/39540). Adjustable Mardi Gras feathered bikini top.
- Tongue and Lips Pin from Alight Promotional Products (asi/34194). Get your message across with this magnetic, flashing pin.
- Boy Briefs from Cafe Press (asi/43167) are inspired by the classic men’s briefs but made for style-conscious women.
- Sexy Necklace from OTC/Lauren-Spencer Inc. (asi/74778) displays the word “sexy.”
- Condoms from Stop N Go (asi/57655) come in standard foil packaging with discreet matchbook-style packaging.
- Bobblehead from Bobble Head Me (asi/41555) comes with dark hair and a purple bikini. Custom dolls are 100% handmade by professional sculptors.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest education, media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to over 22,000 ASI distributor firms. Distributor firms use ASI print and electronic resources, which contain nearly every product in the industry from more than 3,500 reputable suppliers, to locate supplier firms and to market services to buyers. ASI provides catalogs, information directories, newsletters, magazines, websites and databases, and offers e-commerce, marketing and selling tools. Visit ASI online at asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the CEO's blog and the ASI Social Network.