Promogram

Trump, Sanders Win ASI Promo Poll

The votes are in for New Hampshire, and the winners are Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders. No, not for the state’s influential primary vote, but rather ASI’s Presidential Promo Poll. Hundreds of people in New Hampshire were asked this question: If you received a bumper sticker from each of the candidates below, which one would you be most willing to put on your car?

On the Republican side, Trump won with 24% of the vote, followed by Marco Rubio (17%) and John Kasich (16%). On the Democratic side, Sanders was a runaway winner with 75% of the vote, with Hillary Clinton claiming the other 25%.

Over 350 people voted in the Republican poll, while 300 voters participated in the Democratic poll. The poll will continue throughout primary season with results from several other states.

Here are the full results of our New Hampshire poll:

Republican Presidential Race

Democratic Presidential Race