Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, frozen yogurt station, Starbucks, dry cleaning and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Data Analyst works with client marketing data, reporting, and analysis to manage print and digital lists for ASI publications. The Data Analyst provides analysis, insights and recommendations for ASI Sales and Marketing as well.
- Work with the sales team to support sales efforts through analysis and reporting of data.
- Provide monthly reporting of ASI digital products.
- Manage internal metric database to provide accurate statistics for use of Marketing and PR to publically report.
- Supports ad-hoc analysis.
- QA new internal reports to ensure consistency in logic and accuracy of metrics.
- Manage monthly print and digital fulfillment process for ASI publications to ensure quality.
- Managing the auditing process twice yearly for ASI publications which include analyzing and preparing and the data, filing the audit statements, making decisions regarding what data to submit and working with the audit company in responding to any inquiries.
- BA/BS with significant coursework in statistics, analytics, mathematics, economics and/or marketing.
- Academic or 3+ years’ experience with digital and mobile advertising, email and web analysis.
- Analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Provides quality work in a timely manner.
- Learns quickly and is comfortable with new software tools.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented personal and people skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access or other database applications.
- Sap Business Objects / Google Analytics a plus.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.