Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, frozen yogurt station, Starbucks, dry cleaning and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Data Coordinator works to assist with client marketing data, reporting, and analysis.
- Compile and evaluate data on our print, mobile, and digital products and their associated delivery results.
- Prepare data for monthly reporting.
- Compile and prepare data needed in support of analysis for sales including client reviews and ad hoc requests both print and digital.
- Monitors digital print publication subscriber data reporting to ensure that we are meeting our circulation promise.
- Research new vendors and services related to digital marketing services.
- Researching industry competitor’s websites and media kits.
- Coordinate and log all incoming data/ reporting requests.
- BA/BS with significant coursework in statistics, mathematics or economics.
- Academic or 1+ experience with digital and mobile advertising, email and web analysis.
- Analytical and statistical skills.
- Great thinker! Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Provides quality work in a timely manner.
- Learns quickly and is comfortable with new software tools.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented personal and people skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access or other database applications.
- Google Analytics a plus.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.