Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning publishing, marketing and ASI e-commerce services to over 27,000 members. We produce catalogs, directories, newsletters, magazines, web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
Awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment for nearly 400 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The HRIS Analyst is an information systems professional responsible for systems analysis, system design, programming changes, and systems specifications for (HRIS) and other related software and hardware resulting in streamlined processes compliant with company policies, collective bargaining agreements, outside vendor specifications and state and federal laws. These systems include HRIS, payroll (UltiPro), benefits, time and attendance, staff scheduling and productivity systems. The HRIS Analyst interacts with various outside vendors, outside consultants and internal customers (including payroll, human resources, Finance, Accounting, operations and managers/directors) to achieve desired results. Develops custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff. Makes alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary. May be responsible for developing systems in-house or working with external vendors.
Primary duties and Responsibilities
• Performs research and troubleshooting to resolve system issues.
• Performs scheduled activities and data updates.
• Monitors and administers HRIS interfaces.
• Recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Work within and act as administrator of UltiPro system.
• Recommends process and/or customer service improvements and policy changes.
• Serves as liaison between department and respective application functional teams.
• Tests and implements system upgrades/patches and enhancements.
• Develops and runs ad hoc reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing business area needs.
• Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running audit reports to verify accuracy and analyzing data.
• Ensures integrity and security of all HR data through the enforcement of procedures and standards.
• Supports HRIS systems by assessing and assigning user security for the system as it relates to business needs, maintains system tables, performs mass transactions, provides feedback to update online help, tests system environment, and provides customer support.
• Coordinates data entry for HRIS systems including day-to-day system and user support and its integration with 3rd part vendors.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Information systems or related field
• At least 2 years relevant exp in HRIS systems support.
• Must have exp in HRIS systems (UltiPro, Jobvite, Plansource a plus)
• Must demonstrate skills in systems analysis, system design, system test and report writing
• Exp in project management is strongly preferred
• Exp with Business Intelligence a plus (IMB Cognos)
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point), VISIO, and MS Project. Advanced skills in Access, Excel skills, a plus
• Working knowledge of query/reporting tools: SQL, IBM Cognos Report Studio & Query Analyzer.
• Knowledgeable of HR functions including recruiting, benefits, & compliance.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
• Able to work independently without close supervision.
• Ability to communicate (in written and oral form) effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality at all times.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.