Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce web sites, databases, interactive business tools, publications and education.
ASI is a consecutive award winner of ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size companies recognized by our employees for exceptional benefits and programs. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, Starbucks and café. Visit us at www.asicareers.com.
The Personal Executive Assistant will serve as confidant and works in partnership with the Vice Chairman of Advertising Specialty Institute, providing full support to include, all professional and personal duties assigned. Needs to handle duties in a smart, organized, professional, and can-do anything attitude. Must be great at organizing disorganized people. Expected to be self-starter and good working independently.
- Manage and implement various personal and professional assignments, projects and engagements.
- Be a model employee, this includes being held to the highest standards of productivity and conduct.
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and tradeshow attendance.
- Coordinate travel directly with airlines, setting up transportation and hotel arrangements for individuals or family traveling with the Vice Chairman. Includes handling international travel and activities.
- Handle all personal support, activities and needs of Vice Chairman and his family. Including traveling to Vice Chairman’s home office several times a month. This includes- paying bills, tracking expenses, organizing all aspects of work and personal including; filing, maintaining children’s schedules, handling charity work, keeping “inventory” of diabetes supplies, charity items for JDRF walk team, assist with errands, caring for pets, etc.
- Maintain and reconcile credit card billing, expenses and reporting related to executive and personal activities.
- Organizing and inventory items that require moving heavy items (up to 40 pounds). An Example is assisting at the JDRF auction and would include helping to move 100 or so auction items, bottles of wine, cases of wine, gift baskets, etc.
- Organizing Vice Chairman’s wine collection (inventory and research the bottles) – includes 1,000+ bottles that over a period of time needs to move, one case at a time. .
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience supporting an Executive.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience supporting a C-Level Executive Officer required.
- Consistently professional, calm and positive demeanor.
- Proven ability to keep all matters highly confidential.
- oven ability to communicate articulately and interact effectively with all levels of professionals within the organization.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Current driver’s license, auto insurance and ability to pass background check and drug testing.
- Must be a non-smoker
- Knowledge of expert level Outlook
- Knowledge of advanced level Word
- Knowledge of intermediate level Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to type at least 55 wpm and transcribe dictation.
We offer competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing, casual dress, as well as an innovative and challenging environment. We are located in the Bucks County Technology Park with on-site day care, cafeteria, car service, car wash, dry cleaning service and much more!
Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v