TREVOSE, PA – January 29, 2010 - The Advertising Specialty Institute® announced today the dates of its five industry trade shows in major markets across America in 2011.
Timing and locations for the 2011 ASI Shows in Orlando, Dallas and Chicago will remain consistent with prior years, while the New York Show will move to March and the San Diego Show will move to May. The new schedule is based on ASI member surveys and feedback from Show attendees.
The 2011 ASI Show schedule is:
- Orlando: Sunday, January 23, through Tuesday, January 25, at the Orange County Convention Center. The largest industry event on the East Coast.
- Dallas: Wednesday, February 16, through Friday, February 18, at the Dallas Convention Center. The biggest show in the Southwest.
- New York: Tuesday, March 22, through Thursday, March 24, at the Javits Center. The first and only major trade show in New York.
- San Diego: Wednesday, May 18, through Friday, May 20, at the San Diego Convention Center. The newest, most exciting event serving the West Coast.
- Chicago: Tuesday, July 19, through Thursday, July 21, at the McCormick Place Convention Center. The most prominent show of the summer and the premier event in the Midwest.
“Our five super-regional trade shows in 2011 focus on key markets during strategic times of the year,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI and president of The ASI Show. “It’s more important than ever to meet these tough economic times head-on by attending trade shows, so you can network, learn, grow and invest in yourself and your business.”
“Each year, we deliver the total package, complete with renowned keynote speakers, fun networking events, informative and relevant education sessions and two highly productive show days,” said Andrews. “It’s certain that 2011 will prove no exception.”
Exhibitors can take advantage of these ASI Show specials for 2011 now:
- Reserve booth space by Friday, February 12, 2010, and pay 2010 prices. (A savings of $300 per booth!)
- Reserve space for Orlando, Dallas, New York and San Diego by May 14, 2010, and receive a free booth at ASI Chicago in 2011.
- Reserve booth space by May 14, 2010, and enjoy a free product in the Advantages New Product Showcase at the show entrance.
- Pay booth balance by August 23, 2010, and receive free shipping and storage between consecutive ASI Shows.
The ASI Show continues to set the standard for industry shows and drives attendance by recruiting the best distributors. ASI distributor members receive benefits that make them VIPs, including: free admission, free education and keynotes, up to $100 toward a hotel room, discounted tickets to the gala celebration, prizes in the P assport to W innings contest, free Catalog Courier service, free catalog shipping and daily networking opportunities.
Entertainment and special events for the 2011 shows are in the early planning stages and will be announced in the coming months.
For complete show details, visit asishow.com, or call Karen DiTomasso, vice president of sales, at 800-546-3300.
The Advertising Specialty Institute is the largest media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to over 22,000 ASI distributor firms. Distributor firms use ASI print and electronic resources, which contain nearly every product in the industry from more than 3,500 reputable suppliers, to locate supplier firms and to market services to buyers. ASI provides catalogs, information directories, newsletters, magazines, websites and databases, and offers e-commerce, marketing and selling tools. Visit ASI and The ASI Show at asishow.com, and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.