TREVOSE, PA – December 21, 2009 - Advertising Specialty Institute® announced today that member companies can now enjoy savings on wireless services and equipment with Sprint.
ASI members receive these savings:
- 13% off on select wireless service plans for company accounts and 8% off for individual and employee accounts.
- Significantly discounted prices on phones and devices, with no mail-in rebate requirement for company-liable accounts.
- Savings on wireless accessories.
Sprint will exhibit at The ASI Show Orlando on Sunday, January 3, through Tuesday, January 5, 2010, to help distributors, suppliers and decorators attending sign-up for the program and start reducing their wireless expenses.
“ASI searched for over a year for the right wireless offer for our members and we’re thrilled to have selected Sprint for its call quality, service coverage and commitment to emerging technologies,” said Dale Denham, senior vice president for the Advertising Specialty Institute. “Sprint’s 4G network is rapidly growing and ASI is the only industry organization delivering real wireless savings.” He added that Sprint also offers America’s most dependable* 3G network.
The Sprint program joins more than 12 affiliate programs from ASI, providing savings on:
- Merchant credit card processing.
- Shipping with UPS®.
- Office supplies at OfficeMax®.
- Email marketing tools.
Members who take advantage of these programs save on average $2,500 a year, and ASI continues to research more ways for companies to reduce business and operating expenses.
To receive the savings through the Sprint wireless program, ASI members must enroll by clicking here. For more information about all of ASI’s savings programs, click here, or contact Cathy Martino, affiliate relations manager, at email@example.com.
Advertising Specialty Institute is the largest media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to over 22,000 ASI distributor firms. Distributor firms use ASI print and electronic resources, which contain nearly every product in the industry from more than 3,500 reputable suppliers, to locate supplier firms and to market services to buyers. ASI provides catalogs, information directories, newsletters, magazines, websites and databases, and offers e-commerce, marketing and selling tools. Visit ASI online at asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, the CEO’s blog and the ASI Social Network.
* “Dependable” based on independent, third-party drive tests for 3G data connection success, session reliability, and signal strength for the top 50 most populous US markets (including PR) from January 2008 to August 2009. Not all services available on 3G and coverage may default to separate network when 3G unavailable.
# # #