The enhanced ESP Web was designed as close to a real-world Google experience as possible – with performance speeds on numerous features increasing 60%. By putting simple, intuitive tools to work for them, distributors can search and source products even faster. ASI’s technology and user experience teams worked for over a year on design and implementation of the new ESP Web, incorporating critical feedback from numerous industry focus groups in order to transform the ESP® experience.
“ASI invests in world-class technology to provide distributors with game-changing resources that help them increase sales and power up productivity,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “From the start, our goal with this upgrade was to make ESP even more of an online business partner – a partner that intuitively knows what you want and helps you get it, as quickly and easily as possible.”
ESP Web now features:
- Product Compare: Add up to 10 products for a side-by-side comparative snapshot of select product details that can be added to a Project Folder or ESP Presentation or be included in a client-safe version to share with end-buyers.
- Daily Deals: View up to four deals from today, yesterday and tomorrow all at once, along with a quick view of the product and supplier, and a click-through right to the product page. Today’s deals include a countdown clock ticking off the seconds until deals expire.
- Search Leading Text: Get near-instant delivery of the most relevant terms and topics being searched for, along with hot product recommendations. Search suggestions are updated with each new letter typed. Find products faster and filter searches by price and quantity.
- Sponsored Presentations: Distributors can open, modify and send supplier presentations showcasing select products.
- Updates to Presentations: Now, users can upload their own custom product image to a presentation and edit, show or hide the “Price Includes” field on all price grids.
- Virtual Samples Icon: In a flash, see any virtual sample-ready product available in ESP.
ESP Web upgrades are now live for all users of ESP. There is no fee for the upgrade and new features, and current ESP Web subscribers will be automatically upgraded. ESP Online subscribers who want to move to ESP Web, please email email@example.com. Click here for tutorials on the new upgrades in ESP Web. Click here for more info on ESP Presentations.
Demo the new ESP Web at the next ASI shows in New York City (Wednesday, May 8 and Thursday, May 9) and Chicago (Tuesday, July 16 through Thursday, July 18).
Today, three out of four product searches in the industry are conducted in ESP Web, a best-in-class product database averaging two million searches monthly. A network of 13,000 branded sites utilizes the industry’s most accurate search engine containing subscribing suppliers’ products, and over 10,000 users have downloaded ESP Mobile™ for their iPad, iPhone or Android to date.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.