Shawnee, KS-based Sportsman Cap & Bag (asi/88877) has announced that all orders will now be fulfilled via partner suppliers across North America, in order to improve delivery times and customer service. Customers can order items from among Sportman’s 2,300 SKUs from 17 companies, including the following:
- Carolina Made (asi/43993), Indian Trail, NC
- Golden State Activewear (asi/57668), San Jose, CA
- Kati Sportcap & Bag (asi/64140), Houston
- McCreary’s Tees (asi/69885), Phoenix
- Mission Imprintables, San Diego
- S&S Activewear (asi/84358), Bolingbrook, IL
- SLC Activewear, West Valley City, UT
- Technosport Canada (asi/90703), Anjou, QC
- Thinc Actionwear (asi/91120), Portland, OR
For a complete list, click here.
“We have an impressive distributorship built on shared values and goals,” said President Dan Saferstein in a statement. “We believe this is the best channel to continue providing a growing selection of caps and bags to our industry. Our job at corporate headquarters is to bring in the hottest-selling brands and styles while supporting our distributors who are focused solely on the customer. We believe this synergy will bring shared growth and allow us to continue being the best source for caps and bags.”
Sportsman Cap & Bag is a family-owned and-operated business first established in 1936 in the garment district of Kansas City, MO.