Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
ASI's Marketing division is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our award-winning team. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies that support new membership growth and maximizing ASI's partnership with national accounts. The ideal candidate demonstrates creativity, leadership qualities, and strong communication skills.
- Managing day to day marketing operations to generate leads for our suite of print, digital and subscription services.
- Creating effective, targeted marketing campaigns via email marketing, direct mail, digital marketing and print/offline campaigns.
- Compiling, reading and understanding marketing campaigns metrics, performing indices, and identify key trends.
- A/B Testing and optimizing campaigns
- Utilizing segmentation strategies to target marketing campaigns
- Utilizing qualitative and quantitative research to apply research to sales and marketing initiatives.
- Working with sales to develop marketing collateral and sales proposals for our products.
- Reporting on benchmarks, leads, leads conversions, etc.
- Working in conjunction with product development and product support to identify business objectives, target markets, product positioning.
- Initiating creative concepts, completing marketing briefs, briefing creative teams, coordinating with copywriters/designers/traffic managers/production managers to ensure the timely production/execution of effective campaigns.
- Developing lead nurturing and content marketing, webinar campaigns
- Supporting in executing custom sponsorship opportunities (across print, digital, mobile, events)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive marketing communications experience required.
- 1+ years of hands-on email marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience with B2B publications preferred.
- Previous work experience at a business-to-business or publication company a plus
- Must be comfortable interfacing with senior leaders and drafting speeches.
- Excellent proofreading skills required.
- Proven ability to develop creative marketing concepts and ideas.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Artwork processes for designing marketing collateral.
We offer competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing, casual dress, as well as an innovative and challenging environment. We are located in the Bucks County Technology Park with on-site day care, cafeteria, car service, car wash, dry cleaning service and much more!
Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v