Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
Awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment for nearly 400 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and cafe. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
As an Account Manager, you will partner with customers to build and implement a strategy for success, ensuring they receive the most possible ROI from our products and services. By discovering new business opportunities and regularly analyzing usage results to make recommendations, you will be proving value to our customers every step of the way!
- You’ll promote the success of customers by discovering new business opportunities and regularly analyzing usage results in order to make recommendations for new services and solutions increase clients ROI.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend trade shows and visit customers as required; supporting all sales initiatives and campaigns as directed.
- Educate the customer on our solutions and enable best practices of our tools for their success.
- Resolve customer questions or concerns, utilizing your sales skills and available options to increase customer satisfaction and retain maximum business for ASI.
- Ensure client retention by reducing cancellation rates of customers and handling inquiries and questions to reach resolution.
- You will partner as a team with an Account Executive, resolving customer escalations and acting as a back-up as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.
- BS or BA with 4 plus years of direct client experience
- Experience working with commercial markets
- Outstanding conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation ability
- Experience troubleshooting, answering inquiries, and maintaining customer accounts by demonstrating superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience training and educating customers on product uses and benefits both via phone and online
- Ability to uncover sales opportunities for up-sells and collaboration with sales team
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, with analytical experience (interpreting data and assisting clients as a result)