Counselor has released its annual list of the fastest-growing Canadian promotional products companies. At the top is Toronto-based StickerYou (asi/89791), which reports 273% growth from 2014 to 2016. The supplier specializes in colorful stickers, labels, packaging, magnets and decals.
Andrew Witkin, founder and president of StickerYou, attributes the success to recent investments in top-of-the-line die-cut and automation technology, which has garnered new customers numbering in the thousands. “They want no minimums and an easy-to-use online interface to order custom sticky products,” says Witkin. “We invest the majority of our profits in more technology and people to better service our customers.” He adds that the company is aiming for another 25% increase in gross sales by 2019.
The following are the fastest-growing Canadian companies from 2014 to 2016:
- StickerYou (asi/89791), 273% growth
- DML Creation (asi/48031), 103%
- Bravo Awards Ltd. (asi/41638), 97%
- White Paper Office Solutions (asi/359726), 73%
- Justin Case (asi/63698), 72%
- Redwood Classics Apparel (asi/81627), 41%
- Brand Blvd (asi/145124), 23%
- BCG Creations (asi/37693), 21%
- Genumark (asi/204588), 9%