How well do you know social media? Take this Advantages quiz and find out! (Answer key at bottom of page.)
1. What percentage of B2B buyers use social media to help them make a purchasing decision?
2. What percentage of all buyers use social networks as part of their purchase decision-making process?
3. Are there more or less than 1.5 billion social media users worldwide?
4. True or false: More than half of sales teams that use inbound social selling reach their quotas.
5. Multiple choice: What percentage of salespeople using social media outperform their peers? A. 53% B. 78% C. 81% D. 48%
6. What three social media platforms are used most often by B2B content marketers?
7. What social media platform do B2B marketers say is most effective?
8. What social network do salespeople use the most during their selling process?
9. Is a blog considered social media?
10. True or false: Less than half of B2B marketers ask their audiences to subscribe to a blog.
What Your Score Means
8-to-10 correct: You’re savvy about social media.
5-to-7 correct: You’ve got some smarts when it comes to social media and business.
0-to-4 correct: It’s time to learn more about how you can use social.