Hurricane Harvey has devastated parts of the Texas coast. Check here for the latest industry updates related to the storm. If your company has been impacted, notify us at email@example.com
Thursday, September 14
- Acclaim Screen Printing (asi/30477) is now back up and running after Hurricane Harvey.
Wednesday, September 6
- Hirsch Gift (asi/61005) suffered minimal damge and is now back in production.
Tuesday, September 5
- Pepco Promotional Products (asi/77280) is back up and running but some of their employees continue to deal with the aftermath of extensive flooding.
Thursday, August 31
- As of August 30, American Zebra (asi/35745) is back in operation. All of Monday's orders were completed and shipped on Friday. Everything from Tuesday to Thursday shipped out via FedeX ground but UPS has chosen to cancel all pickups and deliveries from Friday, 8/25/17 thru Monday, 9/4/17.
- PMGOA (asi/79982) is now open. FedEx is picking up today and they will be caught up on orders by the weekend.
- SlingGrip Smartphone Grips (asi/50164) is working diligently to restore their operation. They will provide status updates at www.dmdpromos.com.
- Raynor and Associates (asi/304935) is currently without phones or internet and are handling all orders from an alternate location. Building and supplies are all safe and accessible. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org until service is restored.
Wednesday, August 30
- Due to rising flood waters, Pepco Promotional Products (asi/77280) has had to shut down their plant immediately.
- KTI Promo (asi/63776) is back up and running. If you have urgent requests, please call the office at 800-275-6387 or 713-266-3891, or email sales@ktipromo.
- Houston Sign Company (asi/61802) is back up and running.
- Pepco Promotional Products (asi/77280) and their employees are now dealing with impending flooding and ask for your patience in filling orders. They are in contact with UPS and FedEx but have been told there is still no inbound or outbound shipping.
Tuesday, August 29
- LandesUSA (asi/66230) will resume operations on Wednesday Aug. 30. Currently they are operating with a limited staff.
- Spirit Industries (asi/88740) has provided an update via Twitter. They have limited staff and are trying to fill as many orders as possible; they will provide updates as they become available.
- Pepco Promotional Products (asi/77280) is open today. They are currently assessing the impact the hurricane has had on their company.
- Hirsch Gift (asi/61005) did not incur any flood damage and will have a limited staff starting on Wednesay to assist with urgent orders. They hope to be fully operational by Thursday.
Monday, August 28
- Kati Sportcap (asi/64140) will be closed until at least Wednesday, Aug. 30. Their office is dry but UPS is not running and employees cannot get to the office. They will provide updates as they become available.
- Houston Sign Company (asi/61802) was unable to make it into work on Monday, Aug. 28. They will provide updates as they become available.
- KTI Promo (asi/63776) is currently unable to access their office but they shipped as many orders as they could last week before the storm. Phone lines are currently down and internet access is sporadic; they will provide updates as they become available.
- Wristband Nation (asi/98414) in Houston is attempting to check and respond to emails and purchase orders when possible. Please allow additional time to complete.
- Spectrum Uniform (asi/88680) is working with a limited staff but expects to be fully functional within the next several days.
- Due to the hurricane, Flowercaddy (asi/54898) is unable to fulfill orders at this time. They will provide updates as they become available.
- Spirit Industries (asi/88740) will be closed Monday, Aug. 28. They are currently assessing whether they will be open on Tuesday.
- American Zebra (asi/35745) will be closed Monday, Aug. 28. All of Monday's orders were completed and shipped on Friday.
- Due to flooding in the Houston area, Hirsch Gift (asi/61005) will be closed on Monday, Aug. 28.
- Pepco Promotional Products (asi/77280) will be closed on Monday, Aug. 28.
Friday, August 25
- Spirit Industries (asi/88740) in Montgomery, TX, via Twitter: "Production and shipping may be delayed due to Hurricane Harvey if we get as much rain as is predicted."
- Spectrum Uniforms (asi/88680) has closed due to the hurricane and will resume business on Monday. They will try to ensure all orders stay on schedule and have asked that you call 713-645-3600 with any questions or concerns.
- Hirsch Gift (asi/61005) in Houston is preparing for the storm and will provide updates through their Twitter and Facebook social media profiles.
- Pepco Promotional Products (asi/77280) will close on Aug. 25 at noon CST; expect delays in service.
- Houston Sign Company (asi/61802) will close on Aug. 25 at 2 p.m. CST. They expect to be affected through the middle of next week and cannot guarantee rush orders or specific, deadline-orientated project until they have returned to full capacity.