TREVOSE, PA – October 10, 2013 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today announced the immediate availability of the all-new Connect, the industry’s most powerful prospecting and credit tool, to provide suppliers total business intelligence, advanced search capabilities, easier reporting and faster updates.
Connect™ is ASI’s enhanced prospecting tool, featuring accurate and up-to-date credit info and precise demographics on over 22,000 industry distributors, including contact info and reliable reports on paying habits, disputes and more.
“To give suppliers access to the most advanced prospecting tool available in the industry, our user experience and technology teams developed a radical new Connect that maximizes distributor data, enabling them to target the exact distributors searching for their products in ESP,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI “Our chief aim is to help our customers work as smart as possible and to enable them to make informed business decisions based on the most meaningful data available.”
The technology solution Connect streamlines the way suppliers prospect distributors through a user-friendly dashboard, advanced search features and customized alerts. Through Connect, suppliers can get more information than ever before on what products distributors look for, how much they buy and when they pay.
Connect’s new reporting functionality means suppliers can now easily upload their own information and distributor reviews in a few simple steps and see that info updated faster than ever before.
Helpful new features in the new Connect include:
- Instant lead generation. Suppliers can run an advanced search to discover which distributors have searched for their products in ASI’s ESP® database in the past 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Laser-focused marketing. Run targeted searches based on distributors' total sales, paying habits, company size and more, or search using pre-built lists of distributors, including the Power 50, the Counselor Top 40 and past ASI Show attendees.
- Superior risk assessment and monitoring. Get alerts on selected distributors to keep up-to-date on payments, collections, write-offs and bankruptcies.
- Constantly updated info. Use the latest, most accurate info to help make the best business choice possible.
- Better business intelligence. Research reviews written by other suppliers before signing new clients, and share your own experiences.
For more information on Connect, contact Gene Rahill, ASI’s vice president of digital advertising, at email@example.com or contact a Connect rep at 800-546-1226.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web® is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.