Formerly known as the ASI Quarterly Register®, the ESP Buyer’s Guide™ provides a single source of reference for distributors to find updated contacts, performance ratings and ordering info on all ASI-listed suppliers.
The ESP Buyer’s Guide features:
- Product Index: Directory of over 1 million promotional products
- Supplier Facts and Profiles: Complete contact info for thousands of suppliers
- Line Name Index: Thousands of supplier businesses listed
- Decorator Index: The industry’s top decorators and categories
The industry’s go-to resource includes everything from company staff names, titles and contact info to business hours and rush times, along with websites and ESP® Performance ratings. In addition, ESP Buyer’s Guide includes a handy state-by-state guide to individual companies.
Distributors can easily find products listed from A to Z, from address books and alarms to yo-yos and zipper pullers.
“As much as I love this new digital age, there are times when online access is limited or non-existent – and that’s when I reach for the ESP Buyer’s Guide, a comprehensive directory I can quickly thumb through in my car, home or office,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “It’s like the Yellow Pages for the promotional products industry, except it’s easier to carry and packed with even more usable info.”
Before upgrading the ASI Quarterly Register to the ESP Buyer’s Guide, ASI incorporated valuable feedback from members. Here are a few of the new and improved features:
- Size. Now magazine-sized and easier to carry.
- Font. Almost twice as large in the “Product” and “Supplier” sections to make for easier reading.
- Product section. Redesigned to present the same amount of info in a more accessible format.
- ESP Performance Data. The star ratings now match the ratings on ESP.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web® is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.