ESP Mobile for Android is integrated with ASI’s ESP Web™, where distributors can source and order every ad specialty product in the industry from more than 3,500 suppliers.
Distributors can now search the promotional product industry’s largest and most accurate product database and get industry news updates via their Android app, which features the same business-friendly features as the ESP Mobile iPhone and iPad apps, allowing users to view the latest pricing, see razor-sharp images, check out supplier ratings, request quotes and e-mail clients products on the go.
ESP Mobile for Android is optimized to showcase more product information to make finding product details easier than ever.
ESP Mobile for Android offers intuitive search recognition with ESP Web, syncing between all mobile devices and the Web so users’ most recent searches and clipboard items are always fingertip-ready. Smart filter and sort technology allows users to find products that meet any need.
ESP Mobile for Android features:
- Choice. Filter product searches by supplier, color and price and sort results by price, cost, ASI number and more.
- Information. Sort suppliers by ASI number, rating, area code and preferred rank. See suppliers’ complete contact info, including websites and line names, and tap to e-mail suppliers instantly.
- Functionality. See ESP supplier ratings, which require distributors to have processed transactions with a supplier and provide a feedback loop that includes supplier comments. To date, there are 37,000 ratings.
- Versatility. See imprint information, production time, rush services, locations and product safety warnings – all on the same screen.
- Visuals. Scroll through high-quality product images and video and add products to a clipboard.
- Speed. Finding and loading products on a handheld device has never been faster or easier.
“Knowing Android is the most popular operating system for mobile consumers, we couldn’t wait to get a user-friendly app into the hands of our ESP subscribers,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “With a few, fast clicks, your company can instantly connect to breaking industry news, the hottest products and the most vital business info available.”
ESP Mobile is currently available for both iPhone and iPad in the Apple App Store. Search for “ESP Mobile +” for iPhone and “ESP Mobile HD” for iPad. For all ASI Mobile applications, including magazines, search for “Advertising Specialty Institute” in the Apple App store.
ESP Mobile is already breaking records. More than half of ESP Mobile users have logged in between 2-5 times/day since downloading the app. Together, ESP Mobile, ESP Web and ESP Online perform over 100,000 searches daily. Mobile searches alone have topped 40,000 since the launch.
To download ESP Mobile for Android:
1. Visit Google Play from your device.
2. Search for ESP Mobile for Android and click to download for free.
3. Tap the app to launch and enter your user name and password for ESP Web.
ESP Mobile for Android is only available to authorized distributors of promotional products who are ESP subscribers. To purchase ESP, call your ASI account executive at 1 (800) 546-1350. With questions, contact ASI’s product and technical support team at email@example.com.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promotetheir brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO's blog.