TREVOSE, PA - March 30, 2012 - The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) today announced the ESP Mobile™ app for suppliers is now available in the Apple App Store.
The ESP Mobile app for iPhone features:
- Speed. Referencing and reviewing products on a handheld device has never been faster or easier.
- Choice. Filter product searches by color and price and sort results by price, cost and much more.
- Information. Easily access and reference your product line while on sales calls or in meetings.
- Versatility. Load 50 more products at a time. See imprint information, production time, rush services, locations and product safety warnings - all on the same screen.
- Visuals. Scroll through high-quality product images and video.
“We’ve enhanced the user experience and improved this app to make searching for your products even faster than before,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “With this latest technological advance, suppliers can now target distributors no matter how they shop.”
ESP Mobile is already breaking records. For instance, more than half of ESP Mobile distributor users have logged in 2-5 times/day since downloading the app. Together, ESP Mobile, ESP Web and ESP Online perform over 100,000 searches daily.
The free ESP Mobile download from the Apple App Store requires a product license to access. The basic license allows suppliers to only see their products and pricing in ESP and the upgraded license allows suppliers to see all products, pricing and advertising within ESP.
To download the free version of ESP Mobile for suppliers:
1. Visit the Apple App Store from your device.
2. Search for ESP Mobile+ and click to download for free.
3. Tap the app to launch and enter the same user name and password used for ESP Web.
To get a license to ESP Mobile, call ASI at 1-800-546-1350. With questions, contact Liz Kennedy, ASI’s director of product and technical support, at email@example.com.
ASI will offer ESP Mobile for Android in April.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.
# # #