ASI Scores Hole in One with Top 10 List of Greatest Golf Gifts for Dad
Escape the sand trap with cover keepers, divot tool set, hook/slice correcting ball and more
TREVOSE, PA – June 12, 2012 – In honor of Father's Day, the Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today issued its annual Top 10 list of greatest golf gifts for dad.
"On Father's Day, dads everywhere get crazy neckties, Greatest Dad coffee mugs and – if they're really, really good – new and unusual golf accessories for that special day on the links," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. "Advertising specialties like the ones on this year's ASI Top 10 list are easily branded by companies and charitable organizations to reward tournament winners and advertise a brand, club, group or greens. Everyone scores."
To see product photos and watch a product demo, click here.
ASI's Top 10 Greatest Golf Gifts for Dad:
- Golf bag, from King Par. A lightweight, multi-pocket golf bag with retractable legs is the perfect high-end gift for executives or as a prize for tournament winners.
- Oversized umbrella, from Windbrella. Provides great coverage and features vents to prevent the wind from turning it inside out. Easily imprinted with a school or company logo.
- Cover keeper, from Eisinger Smith Inc. Ingenious design prevents this cover keeper from disappearing like a missing sock on laundry day.
- Spotless swing 3-in-1 towel, from Pro Towels Etc. Comes with a carabiner so it easily attaches to any golf bag loop. Three surfaces: inside for muddy clubs, a grooved towel for irons and the outside surface for hands and faces.
- Ball marker, from Tin Cup Products. Amateurs can make like the pros and use a similar felt-tipped marker and tin cup to mark their balls.
- Hook/slice correcting ball, from Polara Golf. This clever golf ball can correct hooking/slicing tendencies by 75%, which means straighter drives from the tee box.
- Divot tool set, from EMT. The switchblade-action divot repair tool comes in a gift tin and includes three ball markers that adhere via a magnet. Totally customizable.
- Shot glass, from Crown Products. Made of food-grade silicone and will not break, even if it's run over by a car. Turn over to reveal a dimple on the bottom that can be used as a golf tee.
- Wristlok bracelet, from Fey Promotional Products Group. Perfect for golf outings, comes with removable tabs that can be used for a drink or to participate in contests like longest drive.
- Cap with ball marker, from Headwear USA. Cap features a unique magnetized ball marker.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. In 2011, sales of ad specialties hit $18.5 billion.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.