TREVOSE, PA – February 5, 2010 – The Advertising Specialty Institute today released its first top 10 sexiest promotional products list for Valentine’s Day.
A search for romantic giveaways in the Advertising Specialty Institute’s exclusive promotional products database, revealed that marketers are in hot pursuit of everything from logoed condom packs to lip-shaped chocolate to help them launch Valentine’s-themed campaigns. For a video featuring some of the products, click here.
The top 10 sexiest Valentine’s Day promo products for 2010 are:
- Sexy® Water - bottled water with a label that says it all.
- Bling Travel Mug - a mirror on the front is pimped with shiny faux gems.
- Romantic Evening Intimacy Kit - this pouch has six condoms and flavored lubricant.
- Contrast Color Thong - an imprinted hot favorite.
- Chocolate Lips - wrapped in red foil, it’s chocolate with a twist.
- Tangle® Love Keychain - the famed toy has a risqué side.
- Little Black Book of Sex Secrets - a reference with naughty tips.
- Sex on the Beach Kit - includes coconut massage oil and drink recipes.
- Red Heart USB Drive - who says you don’t love your computer?
- Silhouette Girl Flashing Pin - if truckers put it on mud flaps, you can wear it.
For photos of each product and for more information about how to purchase, click here.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as giveaways to employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round, and marketers often include them in their campaigns to increase response rates.
According to an exclusive study from the Advertising Specialty Institute, end-buyers identify promotional products as the most effective medium among all advertising, next to the Internet. In addition, the study reveals that nearly one-half, or 48%, of respondents indicated that promotional products are expected to deliver a positive return-on-investment.
For more information, contact Scott Fuhr, corporate communications director, at email@example.com.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to over 22,000 ASI distributor firms. Distributor firms use ASI print and electronic resources, which contain nearly every product in the industry from more than 3,500 reputable suppliers, to locate supplier firms and to market services to buyers. ASI provides catalogs, information directories, newsletters, magazines, websites and databases, and offers e-commerce, marketing and selling tools. Visit ASI online at asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, the CEO’s blog and the ASI Social Network.