TREVOSE, PA – December 18, 2012 – The Advertising Specialty Institute®(ASI) today launched ESP Websites™ Company Stores, providing a fast, simple eCommerce solution to help distributors pump up sales through online stores branded for customers.
Distributors can simplify their sales pitch by quickly building a customized Company Store using professional designs and instant, one-click branding. Potential clients can easily review the online store – stocked with products sporting their own logos – and immediately see promo products in action, advertising their brand, promotion, event or product.
ESP Websites Company Stores highlights include:
- Instant branding. Upload customer logos once and see them instantly applied to every virtual sample-ready product in the online store, including thumbnail images on the home page and in search results.
- Build-A-Store. Sharp-looking website templates in nine colors that allow for up to 1,000 products.
- Ultimate merchandising options. Feature up to 10 product collections on a Company Store home page.
- Robust eCommerce shopping cart. Easily and safely accept credit cards and online payments using PromoPayment™.
- Site security. Coded product numbers unique to your ESP Website prevent competitors from selling the same products to your customers.
- Sync in a snap. Sync store designs with your ESP Website, and manage your website and Company Store from the same location.
- Daily inspiration. Excite customers 365 days a year with the dynamic “Product of the Day” feature.
“ESP Websites Company Stores offer the ultimate in simplified selling,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “A branded website that’s completely customized for customers is the most affordable way for savvy distributors to supercharge their online business with a personal touch and minimum of fuss.”
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 26,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web™ is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.