Contact: Randi Bromberg
TREVOSE, PA – August 2, 2010 – The ASI Show today announced an unprecedented list of special programs scheduled for its 2011 shows in Orlando, Dallas, New York, San Diego and Chicago.
ASI’s lineup of free keynotes, entertainment and networking events includes:
- ASI Orlando: Emmy Award-winning actor and Parkinson’s disease activist Michael J. Fox keynote, Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist, Tuesday, January 25 (co-sponsored by Evans Mfg., asi/52840, and Showdown Displays, asi/87188). A brand-new gala at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, the newest attraction at Universal Orlando, Monday, January 24. Click here to register.
- ASI Dallas: Former First Lady Laura W. Bush keynote, Life in the White House: Reflections from Mrs. Laura W. Bush, Friday, February 18 (sponsored by Pepco Poms, asi/77280). Click here to register.
- ASI New York: A private bash at hip hop mogul Jay-Z’s nightclub, the 40/40 Club, Wednesday, March 23, followed by The Industry’s Biggest Speed Networking Session Thursday, March 24. Click here to register.
- ASI San Diego: Emmy Award-winning comedian Wayne Brady performance, Thursday, May 19. Click here to register.
- ASI Chicago: Local celebrity and football coach Mike Ditka keynote, ACE: Attitude, Character and Enthusiasm, Thursday, July 21 (sponsored by BamBams, asi/38228). Click here to register.
“We have a star-studded year planned for The ASI Show,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI and president of The ASI Show. “Each one of our 2011 shows is jam-packed with exciting events. From unlimited product discovery to 24/7 networking and the most comprehensive education program in the industry, distributors will take away valuable insights and real-world practices to apply to their businesses.”
Online registration is now open for the five 2011 ASI Shows, including Orlando (Jan. 23-25), Dallas (Feb. 16-18), New York (Mar. 22-24), San Diego (May 18-20) and Chicago (July 19-21). Visit www.asishow.com for complete details on The ASI Show and to make hotel reservations. Discounted hotel rates are available through the official ASI Show housing bureau, Travel Planners.
Each ASI Show features a three-day schedule, with a full day of ASI Education and two exhibit days. ASI distributor and decorator members receive free admission and up to $100 toward their hotel room. Call 877-ASI-SHOW with any questions.