Distributors can now search the promotional product industry’s largest and most accurate product database and get industry news updates on their Apple iPad. ESP Mobile HD features the same business-friendly features as the iPhone app, allowing users to view the latest pricing, see razor-sharp images, check out supplier ratings, request a quote and e-mail clients products on the go.
With its larger display screen, ESP Mobile HD has been optimized to showcase more product information to make finding product details easier than ever, and includes featured product videos.
“We’re delighted to offer iPad users the free ESP Mobile app, which provides a real-time lifeline to companies, allowing anyone anywhere to conduct business on the go, 24/7,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “By taking advantage of the most up-to-date technology in the business, you’ll stay as connected as possible, making business transactions a one-swipe snap.”
ESP Mobile HD is integrated with ASI’s ESP Web, where distributors can source and order every promotional product in the industry from more than 3,500 suppliers.
ESP Mobile is already breaking records. For instance, more than half of ESP Mobile users have logged in between 2-5 times/days since downloading the app. Together, ESP Mobile, ESP Web and ESP Online perform over 100,000 searches daily.
The ESP Mobile app for iPhone continues to receive superior ratings and reviews, including 47 five-star reviews. Users’ comments include: “This new app has already made me two sales in less than one month,” and “I love that I can now search for products anywhere.”
ESP Mobile HD offers intuitive search recognition with ESP Web, syncing between all mobile devices and the Web so most recent searches and clipboard items are always fingertip-ready. Smart filter and sort technology allows users to find products that meet any need.
ESP Mobile HD features:
- Choice. Filter product searches by supplier, color and price and sort results by price, cost, ASI number and more.
- Information. Sort suppliers by ASI number, rating, area code and preferred rank. See suppliers’ complete contact info, including website and line names, and tap to e-mail suppliers instantly.
- Functionality. See ESP supplier ratings, which require distributors to have processed transactions with a supplier and provide a feedback loop that includes supplier comments. To date, there are 37,000 ratings.
- Versatility. See imprint information, production time, rush services, locations and product safety warnings - all on the same screen.
- Visuals. Scroll through high-quality product images and video and add products to a clipboard.
- Speed. Finding and loading products on a handheld device has never been faster or easier.
To download ESP Mobile HD:
1. Visit the Apple App Store from your device.
2. Search for ESP Mobile HD and click to download for free.
3. Tap the app to launch and enter your user name and password for ESP Web.
Licenses to access ESP Mobile HD are only available to authorized distributors of promotional products. To get a license to ESP Mobile HD, call ASI at 1-800-546-1350. With questions, contact Liz Kennedy, ASI’s director of product and technical support, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASI will offer ESP Mobile for Android in April.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.
# # #