Driving traffic to your website can be complicated. It requires time, energy, persistence and sometimes cold, hard cash. Luckily, we’ve found five easy ways to promote your website –absolutely free!
1. Get your website listed in one or more online directories. There are countless directories that are happy to list your website for free, and all you have to do is fill out a listing form. Here are some examples to get you started:
- Biz Highway
2. PR services are on your side. Submit a press release about a new product you’re offering or an update you’ve made to your services, and certain PR services will send it out free of charge. Don’t forget to include a link to your website to drive more website traffic!
3. Social media is both useful and cost-effective. Don’t have a company Facebook page? Sign up for ESP Social and we will create, publish and maintain the social media site for you. We can even link your status updates back to your ESP Website to initiate a spike in website traffic.
4. Be interactive. Leave comments on social media posts, online articles, videos and anything else that might relate to your products or the industry. Include a link back to your website so anyone scrolling through the comments can check out what you have to offer.
5. Include a link to your website in your email signature. This is so simple, yet it becomes an instant ad for every email you send! And consider it “bonus advertising” every time your emails are forwarded, copied or shared.
For those who are serious about driving more visitors to their sites, ASI is pleased to offer Traffic Builder Plus. This program is designed to increase activity on your company website by placing ads for your services in top positions on Google. This service also includes SEO. Click here to learn more.
Source: Walinskas, Karl. “5 Ways to Advertise Your Website For Free.” Business know-how. Attard Communications, Inc., n.d. Web. 18 March 2015.