ESP Websites™ are now optimized for viewing on all mobile devices to help you engage more with potential customers and close more sales – whether your clients are finding you on phones, tablets, laptops or desktops.
Why does this matter? 57% of mobile users will abandon your website if loading takes longer than three seconds. Here are just a few more reasons why mobile design matters:
- Mobile users are a different type of audience. Mobile users want information faster and have a tendency to spend more money than desktop users because they have a greater chance of acting on impulse.
- It gets you more traffic. 1/4 of global Web searches are conducted on a mobile device. Users engage with mobile sites during everyday activities like commuting, watching TV and even while using a desktop.
- It will reduce your bounce rate. Providing mobile visitors with improved user experience increases engagement and drives more purchases.
- Mobile friendly websites increase engagement. 90% of people report moving between devices or “multi-screening.” When you have a satisfying mobile site, people are more likely to return on a desktop.
- It will increase sales conversions. 1/3 of users will leave a transaction if the site isn’t optimized for mobile.
The good news is, you already have an ESP Website, so you don't need to do anything! Simply sit back and enjoy your enhanced website.