Did you know that there are over 5,000 aprons from ESP-listed suppliers? They come in a variety of styles, sizes and fabrications. Here are six to get selling:
1. Norwood (asi/74400; circle 110 on Free Info Card) introduces an all-around, 100% cotton bib apron (45887) with pocket and an adjustable neck clasp.
<imgclass="main-article-image" src="/media/2137/add-sales-inner04.jpg" alt="Add Sales With Aprons" rel="12186" />
2. For messy work environments, consider the nonwoven apron (1492) from Evans Manufacturing (asi/52840; circle 111 on Free Info Card). Made of water-resistant polypropylene, this durable apron can be spot-cleaned and air-dried to keep stains away.
3. Durable denim is a classic choice for hardworking aprons. This denim style (A96000) from Vitronic Promotional Group (asi/93990; circle 112 on Free Info Card) has three generous pockets plus adjustable neck and waist ties.
4. You’ll get a workhorse of an apron with the Value Leader waist apron (A96010) from Vitronic Promotional Group (asi/93990; circle 112 on Free Info Card). Made of a sturdy, medium-weight canvas, this apron has three-needle construction for extra durability on the job or in the wash.
5. How to mess-proof workers while keeping a logo front and center: Use this waist-style bistro apron (APR55) from alphabroder (asi/34063; circle 113 on Free Info Card) to provide protection against spills and splashes.