Fresh apparel ideas from the most creative suppliers can quickly turn your new year into a prosperous one. The eight outfits assembled here feature items that are brand new for 2015 and perfectly imagined for a variety of wearers and environments: from the boardroom to the bedroom, indoors and out, hyperactive or super-chill, young and young-at-heart. The next time you meet your clients, this is how you start the apparel conversation.
On The Slopes
Take advantage of the coldest conditions with outdoor gear that boasts not only warmth, but crucial utility and great looks. Will your client notice the features first, or the fashion?
1. Men's Arusha insulated jacket (19601) with tonal graphic pattern finish from Trimark Sportswear Group (asi/92122; circle 114 on Free Info Card).
2. Waterproof men's nylon dobby snow pant (e408) with cargo pockets from Turbine Boardwear.
On The Street
It takes a subtle sense of style to master dressing without making it seem you gave it a second thought. Match lightweight outerwear with quietly subversive tops to give brands an inimitable individuality.
1. Men's lightweight quilted hybrid jacket (7327) from Vantage Apparel (asi/93390; circle 127 on Free Info Card).
2. Distressed regular rise slim bootcut men's jean in deep indigo from Mavi Jeans.
At The Gym
Carefully paired performance apparel will be a hit with sports teams and fitness fanatics atlike. Bold colors and daring colorblocking are a slam dunk with these demographics.
1. Polyester fleece, color-blocked men's sweatshirt (N4234) with moisture-wicking and odor resistance from A4 (asi/30121; circle 129 on Free Info Card).
2. Moisture-wicking polyester fleece sweatpants (N6193) in men's and boy's sizes from A4 (asi/30121; circle 129 on Free Info Card).
In The Office
Professional attire should identify a person as a part of something larger, but also as a unique resource on his or her own. The logoed sweater skillfully paired with the matching button-down shirt is a go-to layered look with just enough at-work personality.
1. Men's cotton medium-gauge cardigan sweater (SW942) from Tri-Mountain (asi/92125; circle 130 on Free Info Card).
Wrinkle-resistant men's checkered woven long sleeve shirt (M 17645) from Trimark Sportswear Group (asi/92122; circle 114 on Free Info Card).
2. Men's regular rise deep indigo jean cut slim through thigh and tapered at hem from Levi's.
On The Go
It's when users let their hair down that they become the most enthusiastic ambassadors of a brand. Unrestrained comfort in items like quilted vests helps put the best possible face on the message your client wants to send.
1. Sueded cotton jersey mock turtleneck with spandex in collar and cuffs from alphabroder (asi/34063; circle 113 on Free Info Card).
Women's warm polyester quilted vest (5535) with shell made exclusively from recycled PET bottles from Charles River Apparel (asi/44620; circle 87 on Free Info Card).
2. Slim, low-rise boyfriend denims for women with tapered leg and zipper fly from Mavi Jeans.
On The Go
At The Links Golfers know the million little ways their preferred sport bridges the gap between work and play. Perfectly calibrated sportswear reflects that winning attitude while leaving the wearer coolly poised, whether driving off the tee or negotiating a million-dollar deal.
1. Men's polyester/rayon blend tone-on-tone striped polo (BG-7227) from Blue Generation (asi/40653; circle 115 on Free Info Card).
Full-zip water resistant men's wind jacket (P1950) from River's End Trading (asi/82588; circle 131 on Free Info Card). Embroidered by Artwork Source (asi/1362256; circle 134 on Free Info Card).
2. Flat-front khaki pant (WP900) with exceptionally fast moisture evaporation from Dickies (asi/49675; circle 97 on Free Info Card).
Under The Covers
Perhaps the greatest reward one earns for taking care of business is the supremely gratifying sensation of surrendering to comfort. Make the lure of leisure your client's secret weapon with apparel especially designed for down time.
1. Women's X-Temp V-neck tee (42VO) balances the softness of ringspun cotton with wicking power of polyester from Hanes Branded Apparel (asi/59528; circle 132 on Free Info Card).
2. Trendy team flannel pant for women in royal sparkle (F20YSP) from Boxercraft (asi/41325; circle 133 on Free Info Card).
On The Weekend
Versatility is what determines a favorite piece of clothing. Sharp garments like gingham wovens effortlessly bridge the gap between polished weekday ensembles and crisp weekend outfits.
1. Ladies' cotton/poly gingham check woven (D640W) with pearlized buttons and straight collar from alphabroder (asi/34063; circle 113 on Free Info Card).
2. Women's high-rise straight leg cotton twill pant with 3% Spandex from Christopher Blue.