Pulse Microsystems Ltd., Mississauga, ON; (416) 855-1650; www.pulsemicro.com
Cost: Contact distributor for price; in the U.S., contact Hirsch International, www.hic.us.
What it is: Tajima DG/ML V.14 is advanced commercial software for embroidery lettering, monogramming, digitizing, laser, sequin, chenille, appliqué, rhinestones and more. DG/ML is the official software associated with Tajima embroidery machines.
- QuickName Express and Quotation Estimator
- Special border fonts allow for automatic borders
- New appliqué backgrounds
- Template function allows user to create multiple files in a single step by importing spreadsheets
- Improved user interface and personalized workspaces.
- True vector-based embroidery
- Easy and accurate conversion from vector files to embroidery
- Built-in Draw Fusion feature for instant conversion of CorelDRAW artwork into stitches
- Digitizing tools, advanced lettering and monogramming features
- Huge variety of language fonts, fonts with outlines
- Variable density and specialized stitch effects
- Extensive worldwide support.
Buyer’s note: This software is best suited for commercial embroidery businesses. Additional specialty options like sequin, chenille, rhinestones and laser-enhanced embroidery provide another avenue for greater profitability.