Kornit Digital, Mequon, WI; (888) 456-7648; www.kornit.com
Cost: Contact vendor for pricing.
What it is: Quick P Plus 2.0 is a complete design, order, create and print workflow system.
- Connect more than one creator station to a central database through LAN/Internet; multiple stations create and upload files to same location
- Transfer design files and printer setup information into a Hot Folder to auto-send completed designs to software
- Input product quantities to program; software automatically changes products and styles available for production based on current inventory.
- Combines easily accessible interface with improved functionality for mass personalization
- True live viewing experience – design changes update instantly on screen, giving a clear visualization of the final product before printing
- Drastically reduce the time it takes to prepare an order, so machines keep printing
- Auto-generate personalized designs: Create a single template and use comprehensive variable data solution to output multiple designs
- Manage colors and transparency: Advanced color-swapping tool can identify and swap shades/transparency in multiple areas simultaneously.
Buyer’s note: Created specifically to support Kornit direct-to-garment printers and the NeoPigment process, this program connects Kornit printers to a centralized design database and to customers.