Veristitch LLC, Boulder, CO; (828) 478-9238; www.veristitch.com
Cost: Contact vendor for price.
What it is: E-commerce Integration Module automates embroidery personalization and connects user’s website directly to production.
- Fully automated embroidery and direct-to-garment printing solution
- Ability to plug into existing website using built-in API; optional built-in storefront solution features integrated catalogs, including SanMar (asi/84863), alphabroder (asi/34063) and other suppliers
- Customers can design orders on user’s website with instant visual feedback on font style, proper kerning and thread color
- Processes and delivers production-ready orders; stores them in built-in database to be scanned by barcode at embroidery machine
- Not reliant on Flash technology; supports all browser types
- Logo and personalization mixing and name drop
- Needle mapping with a touch-screen menu
- eLaser appliqué integration
- Full back-end database support, including productivity reporting tools
- Supports all popular commercial machines, including Barudan, Tajima, Melco, Brother, SWF, Toyota, ZSK and original Meistergram.
Buyer’s note: eCIM is ideal for businesses looking to expand personalized products out to the Internet. The front end of the system is directly tied to the production back end.