“To be clear, Tesla is strongly in favor of people being allowed to drive their cars and always will be. Hopefully, that is obvious. However, when self-driving cars become safer than human-driven cars, the public may outlaw the latter. Hopefully not.”
Elon Musk, founder of Tesla, via his Twitter feed @elonmusk
“You just might be in a situation that, I call ‘The Velvet Coffin.’ A job that’s comfortable but terminal, comprised of challenges you could handle practically lying down. A title that feels good, enough pay to keep your lifestyle as you wish, but a future lacking any sense of wonder. Essentially, you’re in a cushy dead-end.”
Suzy Welch, author of The Real-Life MBA, via a blog post on LinkedIn about professionals who get too comfortable in their jobs
“My favorite meeting length is increasingly bi-modal: Either ample time for thoughtful discussion or shortest time possible to reach decision.”
jeff-weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, via his Twitter feed@jeffweiner
“Keep pushing forward no matter what sort of obstacles you face.”
Russell Simmons, music producer, via his Twitter feed@UncleRush
I’ve had the most success selling to the _____ market.
- Jani Jason Travel industry.
- Danielle Lum Education.
- Brandywine Promotions Equestrian retail.
- Karen Mendes Hawaii.
- Scarborough Specialties, Inc. Universities and colleges.
- Angie Gallo Financial
What’s the best road-trip music?
- Joe Robertson The Distance by Cake
- Danielle Lum I Would Walk 500 Miles
- Jim Elliott Highway to Hell
- Barbara Mayes On the Road Again
- Rhiannon Rowland I always seem to pop in the soundtrack from Forrest Gump. So many great songs.
- Maggie Smith Fast Car by Tracy Chapman is my fave.
- Karen Lovins Hobbs anything Jimmy Buffett!
Selection of Tweets from the #promoproducts page
- @PBM_UK Your clients can enjoy a nice warm #cupoftea while out and about with our branded chrome travel mugs.
- @BlueSodaPromoThe coolest & most delicious piece of SWAG ever, Custom Branded Pizzas
- @UmbrellaImprint April is ‘American Made Products’ Month! Stay tuned! #USA #madeinusa #promotionalmarketing
- @MarketngTidbits Don’t bother with promotional t-shirts if no one wants to wear them.
- @bargainsgroupPlanning a trip? Custom cinch bags are a practical way to identify your group.
- @asicentral The #ASIpromocar makes a stop at landmark #LaurelCanyonCountryStore, where #promoproducts abound.
- @SunsetAlpineABWe’re working hard ‘FOOOOOORRREE’ @GolfinBanff today! #golfpuns #embroidery #banffspringsgolf #promoproducts
- @epromos Apply for #ePromosForGood and win FREE #promoproducts for your #nonprofit or #charity.
- @Idea_CustomWho got the best #swag during #MarchMadness? NCAA players got #PromoProducts provided by Michael Kors and Samsung.