"The future of work will be Time Arbitrage. You will get paid by people who can earn more from your time than you can. There will be a point where you won't have a job. You will offer your time as a service."
Mark Cuban, Internet entrepreneur and owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks via two consecutive tweets @mcuban, in response to a question about how people will work in the future
"#MLK: There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular but he must take it because...it is right."
Apple CEO Tim Cook, via Twitter @tim_cook, with a post on Martin Luther King Jr. Day in January
"I knew if I was going to succeed I'd have to work twice as hard as the next guy w/fire in my belly. #MondayMotivation."
Shark Tank judge Barbara Corcoran, via Twitter @BarbaraCorcoran, with a motivational message for entrepreneurs
"Innovation isn't the same as product quality. A product breakthrough can sustain for awhile, but if quality is low, disruption is inevitable."
Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn (@JeffWeiner), in response to a Twitter question about how to ramp up innovation in business
"More crazy ideas this year than last #workresolutions."
Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google, sharing a New Year's business resolution via Twitter @EricSchmidt
Promo products are…
- Alison Myers inexpensive walking billboards that build branding with very little effort!
- Darwin Staker essential for businesses and causes to promote themselves. Or the short version: The Bomb Diggitty.
- Sally L Back a priority if you want to be remembered by your customers. They work every day even when you are taking time off.
- Ryan Schade the most effective form of advertising available!
- Paul Lam a kind of bonding.
- Imagination Apparel direct, effective, local promotional advertising.
- Joanna Johnson goodwill.
- Joe Robertson advertising dollars well spent.
- MLXL Productions, Inc. effective vehicles of building brand awareness.
- CAS Marketing LLC/ ID Plus Marketing Solutions the cat's meow!
- StandOut Swag swagalicious!!
- @Marketng Tidbits Think your customers won't wear your logo on their arms? You might be surprised. #promoproducts
- @TheMagnetGroup Football is over until the fall. Time to prepare for baseball season. Now is a good time to recommend baseball #promoproducts to customers.
- @PrecisionPromo Need T-shirts for your business or big event? We've got you covered. #PromoProducts #Tshirts
- @brandivatemktg Simply put, good enough is not enough. Do better each day. #brandivate #promoproducts #entrepreneur
- @Cre8tiveBrandId Treat your customers to something sweet from our confectionary selection! They're sure to love them! #PromoProducts
- @PeakPromoCVille Small biz can get big boosts from #promoproducts. Research shows they lead to increased brand recognition & sales. #SmallBusinessSunday
- @everythingbrand Power to the People! Keyring backup power with #Samsung battery #PromoProducts #Travel #SME
@precisionwpb Hot Promotional Product: Portable Phone Stylus #PromoProducts #Branding