Now trending ...
"Entrepreneurs: Keep an open mind! Business is a creative endeavor. There are always opportunities and possibilities. And, look at the solution, not the problem. Learn to focus on what will give results."
Donald Trump, via Twitter handle @realDonaldTrump, with advice to entrepreneurs today
"Winning cultures know that everybody contributes to success, so everyone should share in that success."
Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Harvard Business School professor, via Twitter handle @RosabethKanter, in response to a question about the keys to a successful corporate culture
"USA economic performance continues more or less off the charts, while POTUS favorables continue to plummet; defies conventional wisdom."
Author and consultant Tom Peters, via Twitter handle @tom_peters, on the day when third-quarter GDP growth was announced to have been 3.5% in the U.S.
"Another journey ending at the WORST airport of any my travels take me. #JFK. #LifeInMyShoes."
Kenneth Cole, founder of fashion company Kenneth Cole, via Twitter handle @KennethCole, on the trials and tribulations of business travel
"Don’t lessen the power of NOW by stressing about the weakness of THEN."
Cory Booker, U.S. Senator from New Jersey, via Twitter (@CoryBooker), with an inspirational message
What’s the best sales tip you’ve ever received?
- Ryan Schade ABP – Always Be Prospecting! You can’t ABC (Always be Closing) if your pipeline is empty.
- Laurie O’Shea Don’t over promise and under deliver. People would prefer an honest answer over not getting what they anticipated.
- Danielle Lum Listen to the words they’re not saying to get to the source of the problem they need assistance with.
- Joe Robertson Ask people about themselves and what they do. They almost always reciprocate and return the question, opening the door for a “mini infomercial,” and an opportunity to sow seeds.
- Erich Campbell You have to out-care the other guy. Good salespeople learn early on that you have to be sincere and really take an interest in people to make loyal customers – you have to take the risk to actually care. Invest yourself fully into the conversation and really listen.
@ValaAfshar Why employees are disengaged? 1. not part of decision- making process 2. not recognized for driving results 3. not able to influence change.
@ultipromo Happy 20th birthday to the banner ad.
@LocalSwagKC Give new #contacts a firm handshake & look them in the eye. Sincere eagerness to meet them will be reciprocated. #Salestips
@staplespromo Give booth visitors a light, hands-free cinch bag instead of a traditional tote. On sale all week!
@TKCupsSorgs Happy #NationalBossDay thanks to all of our bosses and employees who make #tkcupssorgs a great place to work!
@brandivatemktg Without trust, you will never turn a customer into a client. #brandivate
@GoogleforWork 90% of consumers want seamless buying, regardless of channel. Stand out by easing the purchase process.
@BadRhinoINC Get personal. The younger crowd is more attracted to connections with brands than you think.
@Logobranders Promotional products, gifts and incentives help increase customer loyalty #ROI