Being environmentally friendly is a strong trend, and that’s good news, especially when it comes to reusable drinkware and all the branding opportunities those products provide. From the everyday travel mug to the customized shot glass, it’s a wide-open market with limitless possibilities.
World Wide Lines Inc. (asi/98290) has a bottle cooler available with full-color graphics to show off a brand on high-quality neoprene. Buztronics (asi/42963) is lighting up the competition with the rock glass tumbler. Its simulated cut crystal base and multi-colored LED lights are both eye-catching and hip. With all of the options available, drinkware products are everywhere, and that’s exactly where you want to be.
- Travel tumbler has full-color graphics and double-insulated walls. From VisionUSA, asi/80060, 800-422-2780.
- Magic Mug is custom-designed and image-changing. From MagicMug.net, asi/70088, 855-369-6244.
- Plastic mason jar with lid and straw available in assorted colors. From Aakron Rule Corp, asi/30270, 800-828-1570.
- Stainless-steel can cap is customizable. From Orcas Promotions LLC, asi/75083, 386-868-1003.
- Ava double-walled tumbler comes with a straw. From Norwood USA, asi/74400, 800-336-9198.
- Shot glass has three different colored LED lights. From Brighter Promotions Inc., asi/42016, 800-446-3200.
- Retro Mason jar is made of double-wall acrylic and has a stainless lid. From Leed’s, asi/66887, 866-533-3724.
- Ceramic mug is hand-dipped and fired in an oxidation kiln. From Moderne Glass Company Inc., asi/71920, 800-645-5131.
- Sports bottle is BPA-free, single-wall constructed and has a twist-on lid. From Bullet, asi/42424, 800-749-7367.
- Tritan water bottle has push-button lid and hinged carabiner. From PromoBiz USA LLC, asi/79903, 866-539-5527.
- Neoprene bottle cooler features full-color graphics. From World Wide Lines Inc., asi/98290, 800-238-6391.
- Sports water bottle has a fruit infuser and a translucent flip- spout. From Logomark Inc., asi/67866, 800-789-4438.
- Barista tapered, stainless-steel tumbler is double- walled. From Gold Bond Inc., asi/57653, 423-842-5844.
- Insulated reusable mug is printed with UV ink. From Green Imprint Inc., asi/58154, 626-802-5376.
- Red solo cup is made of recyclable polystyrene. From Americas Cups Worldwide, asi/51730, 909-888-0502.
- Acrylic tumbler is filled with salt water taffy. From Chocolate Inn/Taylor & Grant, asi/44900, 800-526-3437.
- XL glass is available in two colors and is sold in sets of two. From Sagaform Inc., asi/84538, 856-626-1340.
- Foldable water bottle has a carabiner clip. From Starline, asi/89213, 800-361-7878.
- Tropical breeze tumbler has a silicone band and matching straw. From 135Promos.com, asi/73967, 877-799-2368.
- Rock glass tumbler has multi-colored LED lights. From Buztronics Inc., asi/42963, 800-878-3413.
- Ceramic mug changes colors/patterns when hot water is poured in. From Smart Sourcing LLC, asi/87679, 847-705-9888.
- Mug is made from corn and is microwave-safe. From Quick Point Inc., asi/80150, 800-638-1369.