- BRING THE “CHEERS”: It’s the holiday season, and many folks enjoy a tipple or two to accentuate the spirit. Give them what they want with a responsibly planned drink-themed event. Arrange a trip to a brewpub or microbrewery for a sampling of unique handcrafted suds. Rent a van or limo and head to a winery for a tasting, or have a sommelier lead a tasting at your office or rented location. Looking for something a bit stronger? Host a scotch and cigar soiree.
- UP THE ACTION WITH INDOOR PAINTBALL: Fun and competitive, paintball parties are unique and memorable ways to bond with select clients. Band together with clients as brothers-and-sisters-in-arms and compete for glory against other groups. Then end the day in paint commando camaraderie over a well-deserved beer. Splat!
- HEAD OUT FOR A HUNTING TRIP: Love the outdoors? Do your clients share that passion? Then a holiday season hunting trip – perhaps with a hired guide – may be in order. Such trips have provided ideal backdrops for bonding for time immemorial, and they’re sure to do so this December.
- PUT PAINT TO CANVAS: Studios that host painting parties are popping up everywhere. You’ll paint pictures, sip a bit of wine and get instruction from a professional artist. It’s an excellent atmosphere for socializing, idea exchange and evoking the inner creativity of both yourself and your clients.
- TAKE TO THE SKIES: Embark on a scenic helicopter or plane ride to view exciting cityscapes or panoramas of the countryside. The flight will provide ample time for chatting, and serve as an experience your clients won’t soon forget.
- CUE UP CULTURE: Cultural activities abound during the festive season. Choral concerts, ballets, musicals, symphonic performances, community theater productions of seasonal plays – all are opportunities to cater to clients with a taste for the arts. Round out the evening with dinner, drinks and repartee.
- GO COURT-SIDE OR CENTER ICE: Professional basketball and hockey campaigns are starting to rev into higher gear this time of year. Get your sports-mad clients in on the action by taking them to a game. If tickets to see the pros are outside your budget or there’s no professional team in your area, you can still attend a college hoops or hockey clash. Don’t forget about the American Hockey League, which features players that one day may be in NHL squads.
- HOST AN END-OF-YEAR PARTY: This client appreciation festivity can feature catered food and fun party swag associated with the last night of the year – noisemakers, cone hats, confetti, gaudy beaded necklaces, goofy glasses and more. You could even invite several trusted suppliers to display new items they expect to be hot sellers in 2015, thus laying the groundwork for first-quarter sales.
Sales Boost: Step 1 | Sales Boost: Step 2 | Sales Boost: Step 3 | Sales Boost: Step 4 | Sales Boost: Step 5