Home Made Holiday
A recent report from the Boston Consulting Group caught my eye, for it noted that the USA-made trend is picking up speed, as more than a third of U.S.-based manufacturing executives at companies with sales greater than $1 billion are planning to bring back production to the U.S. from China or are considering it.
In light of the July 4 holiday, ASI put together its own list of USA-made ad specialties, along with a product demo video from Joe “The Joe Show” Haley. Whether you watch fireworks, hit the beach or simply stay put in the AC with a cold one, I hope you enjoy your holiday -- and can use some of the ideas below in an upcoming campaign.
Below is the list of ASI’s Top 7 Made-in-the-USA Products:
- Laptop backpack, from Sports System Custom Bag Corp. (asi/88782). Protects both books and laptops in a fully-padded laptop compartment and an even larger front compartment.
- Cocktail shakers, from Howw Manufacturing Company (asi/61952). Light-up or clear cocktail shaker adds pizzazz to any office party or company dinner.
- Lanyard and knit bracelet, from SnugZ/USA Inc. (asi/88060). Flash a brand via knit bracelets and lanyards made from 100% Virginian cotton.
- Beach towel, from Terry Town Inc. (asi/90913). Make any sandy beach a personal billboard by imprinting or embroidering logos, slogans or brand names.
- Mini Frisbees, from Target Line (asi/90640). 100% biodegradable.
- Wall mounted clock, from Calconix Inc. (asi/43270). Time marches on with branded clocks.
- Cooler, from Visual Promotions (asi/93997). Made from high-density plastic for extra cold retention, it holds over 12 cans, making it perfect for company picnics and retreats.
To see photos of the products and a video demonstration, click here.