Showcasing Award-Winning Originality
The ingenuity of product design never fails to amaze me, but I’m particularly impressed by the clever designs companies in our industry employ that really set them apart.
From our show floor in Orlando, I sampled some of the products highlighted during the Counselor Distributor Choice Awards. Talk about creative!
Click here to watch a Tim’s Take video featuring products from this year’s winning companies, including:
Hit Promotional Products (asi/61125), Supplier of the Year:
- Hi Bounce Pearl Ball with LED Lights. Bounce this on the floor and watch the swirling, blinking, multicolored LED lights light up and draw people right into your show-floor booth.
- Clip with Sticky Flags. The spring-loaded clip features sticky notes in front and a magnet on back that’s useful for cubicles and giveaways alike.
- Milwaukee USBeer drive. Pre-loaded with content, this is ideal as a giveaway item. It also opens bottles and comes with a lanyard and a terrific silver pouch, plus a lifetime warranty.
- Talking Stress Reliever. This is really fun: It talks when you squeeze it and has an imprintable area that’s perfect for a logo.
- Strictly Stretchy Dude. What better way to say “thank you” to a client than with a talking squeeze ball that says all the right things? The putty-like figures come with lots of faces to choose from.
- Wide-Mouth Sports Bottle with a nifty lid. This 40-ounce bottle features a great spout design and a small hole that prevents spillage. What attention to detail!