Check Out the Show Stats Report
The ASI Show now offers exhibitors a monthly report that allows them to track attendance metrics and determine their all-important rate of return.
Show Statistics is a great tool for exhibitors showcasing their wares at ASI trade shows and the Advantages Roadshows. When combined with ASI’s monthly media stats report, it’s sure to help exhibitors to maximize results and meet business goals and plans.
Key stats in the report include exhibitor leads scans by show and by region and number of scans compared to competitors based on usage of Showcare’s scanner, the official ASI Show leads-retrieval provider.
A team at ASI consolidates data from a variety of sources to create comprehensive reports tracking all ASI shows and roadshows for exhibitors and sponsors. The tailored reports are emailed monthly along with ASI Media, ESP and LogoMall media statistics. The reports are also available online.
The Show Statistics report features:
- One-stop reporting platform at www.asi-mediastats.com.
- Monthly email with all ASI Show and Roadshow attendance metrics.
- ESP clicks metrics including top products searched, 30 days pre- and post-show.
- Marketing efforts pre- and post-show.
- Regional analysis for each show by state.
If you have questions about any of the shows or the new reports, contact Karen DiTomasso, ASI’s VP of sales 215-953-3768 and email@example.com.