Top 10 Giveaways for Earth Day
It's easy to observe Earth Day, coming up on April 22. You can use public transportation, car pool, plant trees, participate in community clean-ups and use plenty of eco-friendly promotional products.
Here at ASI, we're getting in the spirit with our very first "Top 10 Eco-Friendly Earth Day Giveaways" list - out today. More companies than ever before are using eco-friendly giveaways to promote their commitment to the environment.
Editors of Counselor magazine searched for creative giveaways in ESP (our exclusive promo products database) and found marketers snatching up everything from notebooks made of elephant poo to shower timers to paper embedded with wildflower seeds.
Here's the list:
1. Elephant-Poo Notebook - The ultimate recycled item, great for colleges and trade shows.
2. Bamboo Dinnerware - Perfect for office picnics, outdoor concert venues and fairs.
3. Seed Paper Postcard - Ideal for environment-themed mailings and print promotions.
4. Shower Timer - Municipalities and utilities can promote water conservation.
5. Recycled Tires Jar Opener - Auto dealerships and mechanics can give these to customers.
6. Pine Tree Seedling - Employees can participate in a tree-planting day at the office campus.
7. Organic T-shirt - Give one to each Earth Day event organizer and volunteer.
8. Compostable Pens - Hotels, banks and shops can use these biodegradable pens.
9. Nonwoven Bag - Local grocery stores can eliminate plastic and paper.
10. Hemp-Blend Polo - Companies can use this earth-friendly shirt for summer uniforms.
You might think elephant-poo products are just a clever-sounding marketing gimmick. Think again. Since the paper uses no trees, it's perfect for eco-conscious buyers. Such products continue to pick up steam, including dinnerware made from bamboo, which grows up to four feet a day and is 100% biodegradable!
To see photos of the products and purchasing information for each, and to watch a video with the editor of Counselor magazine featuring the items, visit asicentral.com/earth.