Log On, Tune In and Sell, Sell, Sell
Our September Virtual Trade Show got off to a roaring start with 640 attendees logging on in the first hour alone. And they kept on coming. Each booth averaged 722 visitors and each distributor spent about 80 minutes enjoying the show.
If you missed this week’s virtual event, you can access it now on-demand at www.asicentral.com/vts.
Who attended? A number of top exhibitors, including The Magnet Group (asi/68507), Tri-Mountain/Mountain Gear (asi/92125), Harry & David (asi/59710) and World Emblem (asi/98264).
Comments streamed in fast and furious:
- So far so good …. Really enjoying my first virtual show.
- I have been wanting to visit a trade show, but time has been limited. Thank you for hosting.
- I like the fact that each booth has private chat – and I can come and go in my own time – from my desk – so I am not missing any sales.
- Lots of great stuff. Great venue.
- I was at the show since the beginning and found it very interesting and beneficial to me. Thanks again for this free trade show.
- I hope you will continue the VTS. I learn so much each time I attend one.
- It’s going well, very busy …. Great job … works amazing.
Virtual events certainly won’t replace our bricks-and-mortar ASI Shows (Orlando is January 23-25) but in these busy times, they’re an added value. The next ASI Virtual Trade Show is Wednesday, January 5 from 10 a.m. -3 p.m. ET, so mark your calendar.