New Study Reveals Value of Ad Specialties - From ASI Power Summit
Last night we heard from Jack Teague - this year's Counselor Person of the Year and pictured right - in an exclusive on-stage interview during the opening dinner. He shared his views and concerns about the industry, including:
- The need for more suppliers to become certified in safety and compliance. Right now, about 50% aren't certified, which is important in an industry where 60-70% of products are imported from overseas.
- We collectively agree that the industry is large, but then how do we continue to improve upon value so that we're not selling to the same clients over and over?
- The fourth quarter will be challenging for us, and market share has been a little soft for us now. But, this is a soft spot in the economy, and we go through the best of times and worst of times.
In the study, ASI found that:
- 84% of people remember advertisers on products they receive.
- 42% of respondents had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item.
- Nearly one quarter, or 24%, said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
Watch the blog for more information and useful business advice and tips from the sessions over the next couple days of the ASI Power Summit.