Video of New Eco Products to Sell and Orlando Preview
Everyone is talking about environmentally friendly products that are made using recycled materials and we just produced a new section in our Idea Showcase catalog that features 30 pages of green products that end-buyers will love.
[flashvideo filename=wp-content/uploads/videos/Tim_green_video_1.flv /]
I feature seven products in the catalog and you can see several of them at the ASI Show in Orlando next week. You’ll be amazed what’s catching the attention of buyers:
- A tote bag and apron made from organic cotton and polyester that’s recycled from bottles
- Gloves made from 95% post-industrial polyester and acrylic
- Water-powered clock and calculator
- Lip balm that’s soy-based and petroleum free
- A strong lanyard made from recycled soda bottles
- A handy recycled polypropylene bag that holds up to 40 pounds of groceries
These products are great for your clients and I encourage you to contact the suppliers identified in the video for more information.
Tell me what you think about these products or other earth-friendly items you’ve seen – post now on the blog or email me anytime at email@example.com.