Chicago Action|Counselor Awards Winners and Watch Video for “Green” Products to Sell
I wanted to share with you some of the new “green” products that are environmentally-friendly and a trend that is providing more selling opportunities for suppliers and distributors in the advertising specialty industry this year.
[flashvideo filename=wp-content/uploads/videos/timchicagoshow2007final.flv /]
The video includes:
- A T-shirt made of organic cotton and water-based inks, from Vantage Apparel (asi/93390)
- Candles made of soy, from De Carte Candle (asi/48903)
- A personal-size crank flashlight with LED lights that requires no disposable batteries, from Zipline (asi/99030)
- Paper plates and plastic cups that decompose in as soon as 50 days, from Tranter Graphics (asi/91880)
- A Frisbee made of recycled plastic, from Gemini (asi/56100)
- An energy-efficient light bulb that comes in 100% recycled and imprintable packaging that is manufactured using wind energy, from Okina Sales (asi/74930)
We also announced the winners of the 2007 Counselor Awards in Chicago to recognize outstanding individuals in seven categories and the Top 40 distributors and Top 40 suppliers rankings. Visit www.asicentral.com/counselorawards for photos from the beautiful event, the complete Top 40 rankings and more about the winners – including the story behind Paul Lage, the “Person of the Year” and how he’s turning Norwood around.
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners:
- Person of the Year - Paul Lage, President, Norwood Promotional Products
- International Person of the Year - Ray Titus, President, EmbroidMe
- Distributor Entrepreneur of the Year - Jack Levine, President and CEO, CorpLogoWare
- Supplier Entrepreneur of the Year - Dolly Duffy and Dan Fangman, Owners, Atchison Products Inc.
- Counselor Woman of Distinction - Mary Ann Farmer, President and CEO, Magna-Tel
- Bess Cohn Humanitarian Award - Cheryl Brungardt, Owner, Thank Em Promotions
- Marvin Spike Lifetime Achievement Award - Bob Waldorf, Founder and Former CEO, Idea Man, Inc.
Email me anytime about the Chicago Show, environmentally-friendly products you’ve found this year, or anything else on your mind – my email is firstname.lastname@example.org