Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, frozen yogurt station, Starbucks, dry cleaning and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
Provides ASI’s distributors and suppliers with product support to troubleshoot complex technical issues and provides research and advanced training support to members on how to use electronic and digital products to grow their businesses faster and more profitably.
Position responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting complex ASI software issues for member including: basic html, computer settings, firewall, router configurations, internet option and website issues.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS troubleshooting and domain name registration.
- Providing advanced desktop support.
- Responding timely, proactively and accurately to incoming telephone calls, chats, web requests and email inquiries.
- Offering members comprehensive training, guidance and recommendations related to new and existing products.
- Training members to use our search tools, print materials, software and online products, including: ESP Platform (Web, Orders, Mobile, Websites), ESPOnline, for quick solutions. Verbally walking members through using all products.
- Prioritizing and attending to all inquiries with friendliness and professionalism while focusing on attaining first call resolution goals.
- Handling escalated issues and resolving as many as possible before escalation.
- High School/GED equivalent.
- Technical school certification a plus.
- 3-5 years Help Desk/Call Center/End User Support experience required.
- Level 2 escalations a plus.
- Previous work experience writing, both technical information and detailed reports required.
- Familiarity of current technologies required.
- Knowledge of MSWord, Excel Outlook, and Windows required.
- Proven ability to complete accurate data entry
- Typing 35wpm
- Professional phone demeanor required.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.