Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning publishing, marketing and ASI e-commerce services to over 27,000 members. We produce catalogs, directories, newsletters, magazines, web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
Awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site day care, café, car service, car wash and dry cleaning service. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Member Support Specialist will provide ASI’s distributors and suppliers with support and assistance to build their businesses faster and profitably.
- Responding timely and accurately to incoming telephone calls chats and email inquiries.
- Resolving questions related to invoices, statements, payments, cancellations, account changes and general information.
- Providing members with guidance and recommendations to help them build their business faster and profitably.
- Handling escalated and complex member issues and resolving as many as possible before referring the issues to a Senior Member Support Specialist or a Manager.
- Recording and updating detailed tracking and inquiry notes in the appropriate databases.
- Meeting individual and department productivity, performance and quality goals.
- Participating in training sessions, workshops and meetings to learn about products, services, releases and technical support issues.
- Calling members and prospects in support of a variety of initiatives, including: conversion of free trial users and renewal retention.
- Offering assistance and explaining the benefits of ASI membership after identifying up-sell and new business opportunities.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish speaking)
- High School or equivalent
- Call center experience preferred
- Demonstrates customer focus
- Friendly and professional demeanor and phone skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills (typing 40 wpm)
- An intermediate level of experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with an email messaging system, e.g., Outlook Lotus Notes, etc.
- An intermediate level of experience with the internet; ability to navigate in a windows-based environment
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.
Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.