Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning publishing, marketing and ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. In 1998, The ASI Show was created for active ASI member distributors and suppliers, and attracts more distributors than any other industry show – with 20,000 attendees. Offering a full education conference, high-profile Keynotes, networking opportunities and an impressive show floor featuring the leading companies within the industry, The ASI Show provides a complete trade show experience. In three host cities per year (Orlando, Dallas, and Chicago), The ASI Show is ideal for advertising specialty businesses searching for new ideas and new business. Additionally, The ASI Show runs the Roadshow, the ad specialty industry’s most popular traveling show, fASIlitate –ASI’s hosted buyer event and Engage- ASI's combo trade show and hosted buyer event.
An Account Manager for ASI Show supplier sales is responsible for all ASI SHOW events, advertising and sponsorship within their designated accounts and exceeding individual budgets.
Summary of Essential Position Functions:
- Meets and exceeds sales goals by maintaining and improving sales revenue developed primarily from existing ASI Show client’s and new ASI member suppliers.
- Selling exhibit space for trade shows and ASI Show events.
- Selling advertising/sponsorship to all clients.
- Aggressively and regularly informing clients of events/education scheduled at upcoming shows.
- Developing prospects through active communication with existing clients.
- Communicating benefits of ASI shows to suppliers and prospective suppliers.
- Grows existing revenue by contacting assigned accounts on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Building customer loyalty by being responsive to customer inquiries and interacting with clients in a consultative and professional manner.
- Consistently communicate with suppliers to find out business needs and answer any questions they have about ASI shows.
- Completes sales administrative duties by composing letters that confirm sales and logging and tracking all supplier activities and calls into Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Ensures client satisfaction for our complete portfolio of events by visiting all clients on the show floor to provide any assistance they need including freight, electrical, or booth problems.
- Attends and staffs exhibits at major, regional, and local trade shows throughout the year as necessary.
- Visit clients throughout the year to build relationships and generate a higher level of spending.
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in account/client management preferred
- 10+ years of selling experience required
- Experience with sales databases, Salesforce is a plus
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.