Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, car wash and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
ASI is seeking a highly-motivated Front-End Engineer to join our growing team. Our Front-End Engineers work closely with members of the product development team to build the user experiences of our enterprise web applications. You will get to work in a challenging and cutting-edge environment where you will be encouraged to refine your skills, share your ideas, and test your creative boundaries.
• Collaborate with technical leads, engineers, designers, and business analysts to develop dynamic client-side web applications
• Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure web applications are rendered consistently in cross-browser environments
• Develop and maintain UI Component Library
• Utilize RESTful backend services
• Elegantly bring designs to life using standards-compliant dynamic HTML, CSS, and JS
• Create and maintain Unit and E2E tests
An Ideal Candidate
• Experience with AngularJS (knowledge of Angular highly valued)
• Experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS
• Knows the difference between good markup and bad, and why it matters
• Ability to write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
• Has an eye for design, and is opinionated about how a UI looks and feels
• Understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON)
• Has familiarity with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, npm, and gulp
• You thrive in the fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Bonus points for experience with C#, being an open source contributor, and familiarity with Redux.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.